Welcome to the June Pals Blog Hop. This month we are excited to show off new Stampin’ Up! products from the just released 2014-2015 catalog and idea book. We hope you find great inspiration from the projects. Get your wish list ready!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie on the Pals Blog Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full line up below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
This card used two of the new In Colors, Tangelo Twist and Hello Honey. The flowers were punched using the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack. The Moonlight designer paper stack is also new. The vibrant colors and flowers remind me of summer!
Tips: I used Aqua Painters on Watercolor paper to give the flowers a little more texture and a bit of the watercolor look which is so popular these days. I trimmed the burlap ribbon to the desired width to go with the card and used a string from it to tie the bow. I stacked two half size dimensionals on one wing of the butterfly to try to give it as much dimension as possible.
The next stop is Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Christie Crosby at Stampin’ Creativity
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Michelle Quinno at Shell’s Life
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly’s Creative Corner
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker.wordpress.com
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Martie Pollard at Crafty Bandit